All products are delivered to you for FREE anywhere in Canada as long as your order exceeds $200 at checkout.
If you do not wish to order through our website, any product can be ordered by phone. We take care of all item handlings for you. CALL: 1-800-313-4399
To provide credit card security and keep your personal information safe, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the most widely used data encryption coding system for secure e-commerce transactions.
- All the prices are in Canadian dollars. ($CAD).
- Please note that we do not ship outside of Canada.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Minelab Pro-Find 35 Pinpointer
The PRO-FIND 35 from Minelab has a host of features, such as adjustable sensitivity, two mode operation, water resistant construction and Detector Interference Free (DIF) technology that significantly reduces interference with an operating metal detector, when the pinpointer is switched off, by disengaging the pinpointer coil’s magnetic field. Another great feature that some detectorists may find very useful is a lost-alarm that will sound after a period of inactive use. This makes it easy to locate your forgotten pinpointer so you never leave it behind! The PRO-FIND Series pinpointers help you to accurately locate targets inside a small hole or crevice where a metal detector coil cannot fit. This results in smaller holes, less environmental disruption and faster target recovery time.
In the box:
- 9V PP3 Battery
- Multi-Language Instructions
- DIF Technology: Significantly Reduces Interference with an Operating Metal Detector
- Waterproof to 10-ft (3m): Rugged Waterproof Design Ideal for Beach and River Pinpointing
- High Visibility: The PRO-FIND is Bright and Easily Visible, So you Won’t Leave it Behind After you Dig
- Ferrous Tone ID: Two Different Responses Help you to Identify Ferrous Junk from Nonferrous Treasure
- Lost-Alarm: Alarm that will Sound After a Period of Inactive Use. This Makes it Easy to Locate your Forgotten Pinpointer
- Audio & Vibration Indication: Audio Tones and Vibration Intensify as the Probe Approaches the Target, Even Underwater
- Adjustable Sensitivity: 5 Sensitivity Levels Allow you to Adjust for Maximum Depth and Minimum Noise in All Ground Conditions
No reviews found