All products are delivered to you for FREE anywhere in Canada as long as your order exceeds $100 at checkout.
If you do not wish to order through our website, any product can be ordered by phone. We take care of all item handlings for you. CALL: 1-800-313-4399
To provide credit card security and keep your personal information safe, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the most widely used data encryption coding system for secure e-commerce transactions.
- All the prices are in Canadian dollars. ($CAD).
- Please note that we do not ship outside of Canada.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The unique design of the Excalibur II means this amphibious detector has all the features you need and can be used just as effectively in or out of the water. Whether you love combing the beach or deep sea diving the Excalibur II is a must have. Minelab’s unique BBS (Broard Band Spectrum) technology, combined with superior ground rejecting technology, makes the Excalibur II the ideal underwater machine. The unique design of the Minelab Excalibur II allows you to use it as effectively in or out of the water - this amphibious machine can move seamlessly from land, beach and wet sand conditions to underwater depths of down to 200ft (66m).
Thanks to a unique method of ground cancelling never again will you get false signals from detecting in salt water. Enjoy the simple yet effective discrimination and be surprised at the sensitivity and depth you uncover targets from.
Whether you are a long time diver or a casual beachcomber the Excalibur II is unbeatable for working the beach, wading in the shallows or diving a wreck at 200 feet for treasures.
- BBS techonolgy with 17 individual frequencies operating automatically at the same time.
- Super-tough, high tech, open web 10
- Can be used effectively in or out of water.
- Two operation modes - all metal and discriminate.
- Automatic ground tracking.
- Ni-MH battery system
WHAT COMES WITH THE MINELAB EXCALIBUR II
- Headphones (Waterproof, hard wired)
- NiMH rechargeable battery & Charger
- Coil cover
- 1 year Warranty
- free delivery in Canada
- Application: Coin, Relic, Jewellery, Beach & Dive (waterproof 200ft)
- Technology: BBS
- Frequency/Transmission: Multiple frequencies: 1.5, 3, 4.5,...25.5kHz)
- Coil (standard): 10" round Double-D hardwired coil.
- Audio Output: Headphones (hardwired).
- Headphones Supplied: Koss 8 ohm headphones (hardwired).
- Visual Display: -
- Backlight: -
- Product ID: 1676
- USB Connectivity: -
- Memory: -
- Depth Indication: -
- Detect Modes: Discriminate or All-Metal (Pinpoint).
- Discrimination: Variable Discrimination (adjustable turn control) & All Metal (Pinpoint).
- Timings: -
- Audio tone: -
- Audio Type: -
- Ground Balance: Automatic ground rejection.
- Ground Balance Type: -
- Trash Density: -
- Pinpoint: Pinpoint mode.
- Sensitivity Adjust: Auto & manual (adjustable turn control).
- Tune / Noise Cancel: -
- Threshold: Adjustable turn contol.
- Target Volume Adjust: Adjustable turn control.
- Battery: NiMH battery pack 13V 1000 mAh (14-19 hours). Supplied with mains charger, alkaline battery optional accessory.
- Low battery alert: Audio alert.
- Length: Standard shaft 1140mm - 1220mm (45" - 48"); Dive shaft 820mm - 910mm (32" - 36").
- Weight: 8" Coil 2.1kg (4.6lbs) or 10" coil 2.3kg (5.1lbs) (inc NiMH battery).
- Warranty: 1 year control box & coil.
No reviews found