All products are delivered to you for FREE anywhere in Canada as long as your order exceeds $200 at checkout.
If you do not wish to order through our website, any product can be ordered by phone. We take care of all item handlings for you. CALL: 1-800-313-4399
To provide credit card security and keep your personal information safe, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the most widely used data encryption coding system for secure e-commerce transactions.
- All the prices are in Canadian dollars. ($CAD).
- Please note that we do not ship outside of Canada.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Quest Xpointer Pro
The Quest XPointer Pro is fully submersible up to 60 meters (200 ft) in fresh or salt water. The new addition to our pinpointer family, the Xpointer Pro, features advanced detecting technology, new submersible capabilities updated to go as deep as 60m/200f in salt water, a light Li-Po battery built inside the shell, a ribbed and ergonomic body, target locking function, and more.
- Automatically adjusts for maximum sensitivity
- Audible and vibrating alarms as you close in
- LED flashlight for low-light conditions
- Water-resistant design
- Alert after 3 minutes stand by
- Low battery alert
- Auto calibration
- Alarm mode adjustment button
In the box:
- Quest XPointer Pro
- MicroUSB Cable to recharge the unit
- Belt Clip Lanyard
- Two extra rubber bands for the waterproof cap
- Protection: 200 ft / 60m fresh or saltwater
- Battery: Built in Li-Po rechargeable battery
- Working Method: Pulse induction
- Operating Frequency: 95 kHz
- Battery life: 14Hrs
- Tuning: Automatic or manually (retune)
- Indicators: Audio / Vibration/LED Beam Lights
- RAIT: Ratio Alarm Indication Technology, Response will be intense when probe close to objects.
- Controls: Power switch (On / Off) Mode control, LED flashlight,Re-tune(Once power on)
- Length: 10” / 25cm
- Weight: 200g
- Thickness: Max 3.8cm
No reviews found