All products are delivered to you for FREE anywhere in Canada as long as your order exceeds $200 at checkout.
If you do not wish to order through our website, any product can be ordered by phone. We take care of all item handlings for you. CALL: 1-800-313-4399
To provide credit card security and keep your personal information safe, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the most widely used data encryption coding system for secure e-commerce transactions.
- All the prices are in Canadian dollars. ($CAD).
- Please note that we do not ship outside of Canada.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The SDC 2300’s mechanical platform has been designed and tested to military standards. Our R&D experts have selected high quality materials and ensured the product is easy to maneuver and operate.
Folds to small portable size, 8.5” (216mm) by 15.7” (400mm). Fits into carry-on luggage and most backpacks.
Fully submersible to 10’ (3m) for detecting riverbeds and shorelines, allowing you to transition with ease from land to water.
RUGGED & ASSEMBLY FREE
Military grade construction, one piece detector designed to perform in the toughest conditions. No assembly required.
EASY PATCH HUNTING
Search quickly and efficiently in hard to reach and remote places to find those elusive gold bearing clustered deposits.
The SDC 2300 is very sensitive to small gold scattered in heavily mineralised ground. This gold is often missed by prospectors with both VLF and PI detectors because of the difficult ground conditions and fine gold size. You can now detect the small gold missed in previously searched areas. These small gold finds can lead the way to new patches and bigger gold deposits.
VISUAL & AUDIO TARGET RESPONSE
The SDC 2300 gold detector includes LED visual indicators and audio tones to identify target size and proximity. The detector will produce a quiet/low tone to indicate a small or deep target, or will produce a loud/high tone to indicate large or shallow target.
- Application: Gold Prospecting (waterproof 10ft)
- Coil (standard): 8" Round Monoloop
- Audio Output: Built-in speaker, Minelab headphones (supplied), Koss Waterproof Headphones (not supplied), Pro Sonic Wireless Audio (not supplied)
- Visual Display: 9 LEDs indicate detection, battery status and threshold level; 1 low battery warning LED
- Length: Extended: 1500 mm (59.1") Collapsed: 400 mm (15.7”)
- Weight: 2.3 kg (5.1 lbs)
- Batteries: Li-on Battery Pack with Charger, 4 x C-cell 1.2 V 5000 mAh Rechargeable (not supplied), 4 X C-cell 1.5 V Alkaline (not supplied)
- Detect Modes: Normal (1-5 Sensitivity range) & Salt (1-3 Sensitivity range)
- Noise Cancel: Manually Initiated, Automatic Scanning
- Ground Balance: Automatic Ground Tracking (AGT) Fast Ground Balance
- Threshold: 9 audio levels
- Audio Pitch: Low, High
- Transmission & Technology: Pulse Induction (PI) and Multi Period Fast (MPF)
- Warranty: 3 years control box & coil
- Included Accessories: Armrest Cover, Coil Joint Protector
- Optional Accessories: Koss Waterproof Headphones, Pro-Sonic Wireless Audio, Carry Bag
No reviews found