All products are delivered to you for FREE anywhere in Canada as long as your order exceeds $200 at checkout.
If you do not wish to order through our website, any product can be ordered by phone. We take care of all item handlings for you. CALL: 1-800-313-4399
To provide credit card security and keep your personal information safe, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the most widely used data encryption coding system for secure e-commerce transactions.
- All the prices are in Canadian dollars. ($CAD).
- Please note that we do not ship outside of Canada.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The Garrett ATX metal detector uses pulse technology to locate the smallest gold nuggets, relics and coins in the most extreme conditions. Military grade design can be used on land or under water to 10 feet. Choose the deep seeker package to locate deeply buried treasure caches. Extreme sensitivity lets you discover the tiny gold nuggets that other pulse induction detectors miss!
ATX Key Features
- Maximum Detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
- Advanced Ground Balance: has wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes.
- Exclusive Design DD Searchcoil: enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
- Motion and Non-Motion Modes: provides optimum performance based on your hunting preference and conditions.
- Fully Collapsible: the ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
- Quick Iron Check feature and adjustable Discrimination
- Ground Track with 4 settings: Chose setting that best handles rapidly changing ground mineralization.
- LED Indicators: show signal strength and current settings.
- External Speaker: built in for option to search without headphones.
- Frequency Scan: auto function for eliminating RFI interference.
- Audio retune: quickly cancel out unwanted ambient signals.
- Volume Control: adjust to limit the response of large signals in order to better hear deep/faint signals.
No reviews found