All products are delivered to you for FREE anywhere in Canada as long as your order exceeds $200 at checkout.
If you do not wish to order through our website, any product can be ordered by phone. We take care of all item handlings for you. CALL: 1-800-313-4399
To provide credit card security and keep your personal information safe, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the most widely used data encryption coding system for secure e-commerce transactions.
- All the prices are in Canadian dollars. ($CAD).
- Please note that we do not ship outside of Canada.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Find more rings and less trash with Garrett's new Sea Hunter Mark II. The Mark II boasts a unique, groundbreaking technology in the form of a patented Discrete Trash Elimination mode that discriminates unlike any conventional pulse induction (PI) detector. Avoiding trash at the expense of valuable targets has long been a problem of conventional PI detectors.
But now, thanks to the microprocessor-driven, Sea Hunter Mark II, you can exclude trash items from detection with little or no effect on targets with a similar conductivity. This sophisticated detector boasts an enhanced discrimination mode, in addition to a standard one, which enables it to differentiate between targets precisely. Simply switch on the Sea Hunter II's Discrete Trash Elimination mode, set the dial to eliminate pulltabs from detection and you'll still receive signals from most thin gold rings. This unique search mode helps you to zero in on valuable treasure without digging up a lot of trash.
- Two Modes of Operation - Standard and Discrete Discriminate
- Pulse Induction - Operating System Automatic
- Cancellation of Salt and Ground Minerals
- Frequency -750 Pulsation Per Second (PPS)
- Submersible to 200 Feet (65 Meters)
- Full Range Discrimination
- Audio Target Alert Indication
- Submersible Underwater Headphones
- Dual Discrimination Modes
- Conventional Pulse Detection
- Constant Audio Threshold
- Buoyancy: Near Neutral
- Automatic Battery Check
- 8 AA Batteries
- Sealed Battery Compartment - Externally Accessible Operating
- 9 Inch, Epoxy Filled Optional Search coil - 9"x13",
- 3-Piece Stem Design
- Electronic Housing Mounting Locations (Long Stem or Short Stem Diving) Above Stem, Below Stem, Beneath Cuff, Off Stem
- Waist-/Chest-Mount Pouch Included
- Threshold Control
- Instructional Video
- One Year Warranty
No reviews found