The EuroTek Pro is a star detector that works anywhere in the world, no matter where your journey will take you! Tested both in the US and abroad with excellent results, this machine is a standout in the community of treasure hunters! Light weight, low-cost with large easy to read target ID numbers and an added benefit of adjustable discrimination and sensitivity that makes the EuroTek Pro top in the industry.
The product of years of research and development and designed for the challenge of detecting on European soil, the Teknetics EuroTek Pro has amazing Target-ID resolution not seen on any other detector in this price range! No need for adjusting! You get the advantage of using the unique ground elimination ability so you can just turn on and start your hunt! Very easy to use and so much fun, it's a detector that thrives in iron-infested environments. The EuroTek Pro comes with a removable rod for easy use on vertical surfaces or for smaller users. Take the EuroTek Pro on your adventures today!
- 8" Search Coil
- Total Weight - 2.6 lbs. (1.18 kgs.)
- Frequency - 7.81 kHz
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Volume Control
- 1/4" Headphone Jack
- Variable Tone Breakpoint
- Adjustable length; 41." to 50"
- 2-Digit Numeric Target Indicator
- Fast, Sensitive Target Response
- 3-Tone Audio Identification System
- Turn-on-and-go; 3-Button Operation
- Ajustable Sensitivity and Discrimination
- Including Voltage Control Oscillator (V.C.O.)
- Adjustable Independent Iron Audio Volume control
- Depth Indicator in centimeters or Inches in PinPoint Mode
- PinPoint mode only available in this Pro version and is very useful in locating large and small targets
- Variable Iron Discrimination: Iron objects are very easy to reject by simply adjusting the Target-ID between 1 and 39
- Motion Discrimination Mode ties three systems into one superior ultra-slow motion mode incorporating Audio Target
detection, numerical Target-ID and 2-Tone audio detection system
- 5-Segment Depth Indicator is a graphic representation of the distance from the search coil, and is calibrated to a coin-sized object.
More bars indicate a deeper object and fewer bars indicate a shallower object. This feature is only found in the EuroTek Pro