All products are delivered to you for FREE anywhere in Canada as long as your order exceeds $200 at checkout.
If you do not wish to order through our website, any product can be ordered by phone. We take care of all item handlings for you. CALL: 1-800-313-4399
To provide credit card security and keep your personal information safe, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the most widely used data encryption coding system for secure e-commerce transactions.
- All the prices are in Canadian dollars. ($CAD).
- Please note that we do not ship outside of Canada.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The New Teknetics G2+ is unique among gold prospecting metal detectors for its combination of high sensitivity to small gold nuggets and its versatile function as an all-purpose treasure detector.
The controls and features are tailored to gold prospecting, including a sophisticated ground balancing system, separate control over signal gain and threshold, and a unique discrimination control system. These features also make for a great relic-hunting detector.
While the Teknetics G2+ makes for a highly competent coin-shooting detector, its user interface and features are not specifically designed for this purpose. As a coin-shooter, you will notice that the Teknetics G2+ exhibits slightly lower sensitivity to high-conductivity coins, like a U.S.quarter; this is a result of its specialized design to emphasize sensitivity to small low conductivity metals like gold nuggets.
The new Teknetics G2+ with 19kHz is an extremely sensitive unit able to find the smallest gold and silver targets at extreme depths that other units have missed. The unit has the ability to find good targets in iron. It is superior to any detector made, even those selling for 2-3 times the price.
- FeTone®Adjustable Iron Audio
- Enhanced V-Break® Tone Discrimination System
- Notch Mode with Adjustable Notch Width
- Adjustable Backlight
- Computerized GROUNDGRAB® One Touch Ground Balance with Manual Override
- Unmatched Target Separation in Iron and Trash
- Continuous Ground Condition Readout
- Ground Phase Value Indicates Type of Mineralization Fe3O4 Graphic Indicates Amount of Mineralization
- Ground Balance All the Way to Salt
- Static All Metal Pinpoint with Depth Indicator
- 19 kHz Operating Frequency
- Ultra-Lightweight, Only 2.5 lb. (1.1 kg)
No reviews found