All products are delivered to you for FREE anywhere in Canada as long as your order exceeds $200 at checkout.
If you do not wish to order through our website, any product can be ordered by phone. We take care of all item handlings for you. CALL: 1-800-313-4399
To provide credit card security and keep your personal information safe, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the most widely used data encryption coding system for secure e-commerce transactions.
- All the prices are in Canadian dollars. ($CAD).
- Please note that we do not ship outside of Canada.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Small fragments to large nuggets and everything in between can be accurately located with this one detector.
With automatic features and an easy-to-use interface, you'll be an expert at finding gold from the moment you turn on your GPX 6000. Because Automatic Ground Balance continously adapts to changing soil conditions as you swing your detector over the ground, there's no need to adjust any settings. Finding gold has never been easier.
Weighs only 2.1 kg (4.6 lb), featuring light carbon fibre shafts, streamlined control box, and signature U-Flex™ armrest so you can detect for longer and feel comfortable doing it.
Tested in the harsh environments of the Australian outback, Africa and the Middle East, the GPX 6000 can withstand extreme heat and heavy rains. A 3-year warranty is included, backed by Minelab's global support.
Coil options include a versatile 11" Monoloop coil for tight spaces and pinpointing tiny gold pieces, a 14" Double-D coil to detect gold accurately even in salty environments, and a 17" Monoloop coil to search areas faster and find big nuggets. All coils are waterproof to 1 m (3.3').
Whether listening with the loud and clear external speaker or the supplied wireless Bluetooth® headphones, you'll never miss out on the sound of gold.
- Search Modes (Ground Types): Difficult (default) | Normal
- Double-D Modes: EMI Cancel (default) | Conductive Ground Cancel
- Ground Balance: Auto | Manual (Quick-Trak)
- Noise Cancel: Automatic (on start-up) | Manual (as needed - 5s duration)
- Sensitivity: Manual (levels 1 — 10) | Auto (level 11) | Auto+ (Level 12)
- Threshold Tone: On, Off
- Volume: 5 Levels
- Length: Extended: 155 cm (61 in) | Collapsed: 67 cm (26.5 in)
- Weight: 2.1 kg (4.6 lb) (with 11" round Monoloop coil)
- Display: Monchrome LCD with backlight
- Available coils: GPX 11™ 11" round Monoloop | GPX 14™ 14" round Double-D | GPX 17™17"x13" elliptical Monoloop
- Audio Output: Built-in loudspeaker | Wired 3.5 mm (1/8" headphones) | Bluetooth wireless audio (aptX™ Low Latency)
- Supplied Headphones: ML 100 wireless headphone
- Supplied Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery 5833 mAh
- Battery Runtime: 8 hours (approximately)
- Waterproof: Coils: submersible to 1m (3.3 ft) | Detector: splash / rain proof
- Operating Frequency: 1.225 kHz
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to +50°C (+14°F to +122°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Key Technologies: GeoSense-PI™ | Bluetooth | aptX™ Low Latency
No reviews found