All products are delivered to you for FREE anywhere in Canada as long as your order exceeds $200 at checkout.
If you do not wish to order through our website, any product can be ordered by phone. We take care of all item handlings for you. CALL: 1-800-313-4399
To provide credit card security and keep your personal information safe, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the most widely used data encryption coding system for secure e-commerce transactions.
- All the prices are in Canadian dollars. ($CAD).
- Please note that we do not ship outside of Canada.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Quest Q30 Metal Detector
The Quest Q30 is completely waterproof, even to a depth of 5 meters under water! The Q30 is equipped with a 28 x 23 cm Turbo DD RaptorX search coil for even more depth and better responsiveness. The Q30 is lightweight, ergonomic and extremely stable, and can be easily adjusted to length using click camlocks. The handle can also be adjusted via camlock. You can also connect the Q30 to the QuestGo app to continue your journey and save or share your most beautiful finds. The built-in 3000mAh Li-Po battery can be magnetically charged and is fully charged for up to 14+ hours of work .
The Q30 is equipped with the latest technologies, including the latest microprocessors for extra speed and the exclusive "Quest" software. It has a built-in 3000mAh lithium battery, which you can easily charge with the included magnetic USB charging cable.
The modern design is completely waterproof up to 5 meters under water. So you can search with your metal detector Q30 in any weather and in any terrain without problems, even under water. If your Q30 gets dirty while searching, you can rinse it completely under the tap. The Q30 is equipped with the extra light 28 x 23 cm (11 "x 9") TurboD RAPTORX search coil with coil protection.
The Quest Q30 is a very user-friendly and easy-to-use metal detector and is therefore suitable for all users from young to old, experienced or inexperienced. The Q30 has all the important functions such as the pinpoint function, iron discrimination and iron volume, object identification ID from 1 to 99, display lighting, volume control and even has a vibration function as a detection signal. The vibration function is ideal for the hearing impaired and for searching in noisy environments. And if you search under water and there is nothing to see on the display, the vibrations tell you whether there is an object anywhere.
The Q30 has a very fast recovery speed. This allows you to search through your search fields more quickly and you hear clear signals for objects lying next to each other so that you can perfectly recognize that they are multiple objects. This has the advantage that you will never miss a single object!
With its low weight, the Q30 is a super light, yet very stable metal detector. Ideal if you are traveling with your metal detector for long days. The boom consists of a three-part telescopic boom with click camlocks, with which you can easily adjust the boom length and the handle. The Q30 can be pushed together very small and compact and is therefore easy to transport. As a result, the detector is of course also suitable for young people or for use as a short hand-held detector. You can also attach the holster of your pin pointer to your armrest. This way your pin pointer and the metal detector Quest Q30 are always together.
You can connect the Q30 to the QuestGo app via Bluetooth. With this app you can track and document your detection activity. You can also share your photos on social networks. You can download the QuestGo application for free from the Google Play and App Store.
In the box:
- Quest Q30 metal detector
- 28 x 23 cm (11 "x 9") Turbo DD RaptorX search coil
- Coil cover (already attached to the search coil.)
- Magnetic charging cable
- User's manual
- 2 year warranty
- Operating Frequency: 14 kHz VLF
- Display: 3” LCD 60x45mm
- Search Coil: Waterproof 9” x 11” Raptor Double-D Coil
- Internal Battery: 3,000 mAh Li-Po battery for 14+Hrs of operation
- Recharge Method: Magnetic connector
- Battery Strength Indicator: Yes
- Audio output: Built-in speaker, 35mm wired headphones or waterproof headphones
- Audio Levels: 15 levels
- Vibration Mode: Yes, 2 levels of selectable vibration for target alert
- Audio Tones: 4; 2-Tone, 3-Tone, 4-Tone and Pitch
- Built-in Wireless Audio: No
- Search Modes: Six (Park, Field, Wet Sand, Saltwater, Gold 1 and Gold 2)
- Environmental Protection: Waterproof to 16 feet (5 meters)
- On-Screen Information: Battery level, Audio level, Target ID, TID bars (25 segments),Target Depth, Sensitivity level, Search modes, Threshold level and # of Tones
- Notch Discrimination: Yes, 25 individual segments
- Ground Balance: Yes - Automatic / Manual / Tracking
- Sensitivity Adjustment: Yes, 99 levels
- Interchangeable Search Coils: Yes
- Depth Indication: Yes, Inches displayed
- Target ID Range: 01 to 99
- Armrest: Adjustable with built-in stand to hold unit upright
- Unit Weight: 12 kg / 26 lbs
- Non-Motion Pinpoint Function: Yes
- Backlight for Screen: Yes
- Warranty: 2 years
No reviews found