All products are delivered to you for FREE anywhere in Canada as long as your order exceeds $200 at checkout.
If you do not wish to order through our website, any product can be ordered by phone. We take care of all item handlings for you. CALL: 1-800-313-4399
To provide credit card security and keep your personal information safe, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the most widely used data encryption coding system for secure e-commerce transactions.
- All the prices are in Canadian dollars. ($CAD).
- Please note that we do not ship outside of Canada.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Minelab X-TERRA PRO Waterproof Metal Detector
Stand out from the crowd and step-up your detecting game with the all-new X-TERRA PRO treasure detector by Minelab. Out of the box, simply set your detector to match your terrain with Park, Field and Beach Search Modes and leave all the hard work up to the detector to start unearthing the treasure you seek. As your skills improve, X-TERRA PRO offers room to grow with PRO-SWITCH (Switchable Frequency Technology), so you can set it to 5, 8, 10, or 15 kHz at the press of a button and take control of any environment or situation that comes your way. Fully IP68 waterproof to 5 m (16 ft) and loaded with features like 5-audio modes, control pod flashlight, and hand-grip vibration you’ll be detecting like a pro from the moment you start swinging.
Driven by the enhanced PRO-SWITCH™ engine, X-TERRA PRO by Minelab gives you the power to switch frequencies. Detect targets deep anywhere, in any conditions — there’s deep and then there’s Minelab deep.
Choose between 2 x Park, 2 x Field, and 2 x Beach pre-programmed Search Modes. No terrain is off limits.
With waterproof control pod and coil to 5 m (16 ft), take X-TERRA PRO anywhere — land or water — and own the ground beneath your feet.
X-TERRA PRO by Minelab dominates at the beach and a dedicated Beach Mode handles the most difficult saltwater conditions.
LIGHT AND COMPACT
Comprising lightweight 3-piece shafts, X-TERRA PRO weighs only 1.3 kg (2.9 lb) and packs down to a mere 63 cm (25 in) — throw it in your backpack and you’re all set.
SIMPLE TO USE
A large LCD display and intuitive user interface makes it easy to for beginners to get started right out the box, and seasoned hunters to fine-tune settings quickly and easily.
With multiple tone audio options, the sound of treasure has never been clearer — X-TERRA PRO’s advanced audio means you’ll not only ‘hear’ if a target is trash or treasure but you’ll also be able to gauge its size and depth simply by listening.
CHOICE OF COILS
X-TERRA PRO by Minelab offers an array of waterproof coils and is compatible with V12X™ 12″x9″ Elliptical Double-D (included), V8X™ 8″x5″ Elliptical Double-D, and V10X™ 10″x7″ Elliptical Double-D coils (accessory) so you’ll be prepared for any terrain. X-TERRA PRO is also compatible with all EQUINOX® series coils.
LIGHTING AND VIBRATION
The daylight may have ended, but that doesn’t mean your hunt has to — with Control Pod Flashlight, Red Backlight Display, Backlit Keypad, and Hand-grip Vibration you can power on long after the sun has gone.
LOUD AND CLEAR AUDIO
Enjoy the crystal-clear audio with In-Built Speaker (included) or lightning-fast Low Latency Wireless Headphones, Wired Headphones, and Waterproof Headphones (accessories).
BUILT TO LAST
Because we’re committed to leading the pack for performance and support, X-TERRA PRO by Minelab is backed by Minelab’s global network and up to 3-year warranty.
In the Box:
- Minelab X-TERRA PRO Detector
- V12X 12″ Double-D Elliptical coil with skid plate
- Charging Cable
- Getting Started Guide
- Search Modes: Park, Field, Beach
- All-Metal Shortcut: yes
- Custom Search Profiles: 6
- Operating Frequencies (kHz): Park and Field: 5, 10, 15 | Beach: 8
- Noise Cancel: Auto (19 Channels)
- Ground Balance: Auto, Manual, Tracking
- Sensitivity: 1 to 25
- Target Volume: 0 to 25
- Threshold Level: 0 to 25
- Threshold Pitch: Fixed
- Target Identification (TID): 119 segment notch discrimination: Ferrous: -19 to 0 I Non-ferrous: 1 to 99
- Target Tones: l, 2, 5, All Tones (At), Depth (dP)
- Tone Break: Ferrous (FE)
- Tone Volume: Tone 1 adjustable: 0 to 25
- Recovery Speed: 1 to 3
- Depth Indicator: 5 Levels
- Discrimination Segments: 30 segments (in increments of 4 Target ID’s)
- Pinpoint Mode: yes
- Wireless Audio: yes
- Length (approx.): Collapsed: 63 cm (25 in) Extended: 138 cm (54 in)
- Weight (including batteries): 1.3 kg (2.9 lbs)
- Display: Monochrome LCD
- Display and Keypad Backlight (red): Off, High, Low
- Flashlight: On, Off
- Vibration (Master and Ferrous): On, Off
- Supplied Coil: V12X 12″ Double-D Elliptical coil with skid plate
- Audio Output: In-built loudspeaker, Wired 3.5 mm (1/8″) headphones, Wireless headphones (not included)
- Battery: 3.7V/5100 mAh Internal Lithium-lon battery
- Additional Included Accessories: Getting Started Guide, Charging Cable
- Waterproof: 5m (16 ft) IP68
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to +40 degrees celcius (+14 to +104 fahrenheit )
- Storage Temperature Range: -20 to +70 degrees celcius (-40 to +158 degrees fahrenheit)
- Key Technologies: Pro-Switch™
No reviews found