All products are delivered to you for FREE anywhere in Canada as long as your order exceeds $200 at checkout.
If you do not wish to order through our website, any product can be ordered by phone. We take care of all item handlings for you. CALL: 1-800-313-4399
To provide credit card security and keep your personal information safe, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the most widely used data encryption coding system for secure e-commerce transactions.
- All the prices are in Canadian dollars. ($CAD).
- Please note that we do not ship outside of Canada.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Designed primarily as a super-sensitive, fully automatic gold nugget detector in a very simple design, this high end detector will, as Minelab says, 'quickly turn beginners into experts'. We would agree and we have no doubt too that it will appeal to coin and relic hunters too as a 'grab and go' detector that is capable of finding tiniest thinnest section coinage that conventional detectors are likely to miss. Indeed we are already getting some feedback to suggest this detector is going to be the dream detector for the experts specializing in the tiny and much sought after Anglo-Saxon Sceat! A simple one touch discrimination button filters out small iron nails etc or search in all metal to maximize depth with meter ID.
FULLY AUTOMATIC OPERATION
-Automatic Noise Cancel
-Auto Ground Balance
45 KHZ VLF & 24-BIT SIGNAL PROCESSOR
This primary combination greatly boosts sensitivity to gold beyond that of other single frequency VLF detectors over a wide range of nugget sizes, without introducing excess noise and false signals.
- Wide ground coverage
- Confined space detecting
- Universal shaft adaptability
Waterproof coil (to 1 m / 3 ft) and Rain proof control box.
The GOLD MONSTER 1000 also has improved ferrous/non-ferrous discrimination and copes better with conductive (salty) soils than higher frequency detectors, making it the perfect choice to maximize your gold recovery.
- Key Technology: Ultra-wide dynamic range 45kHz VLF
- Detect Modes: Gold (Iron reject), Deep All-Metal
- Discrimination: Gold Chance Indicator (high/low)
- Ground Balance: Automatic (Easy-Trak)
- Noise Cancel: Automatic (On start-up)
- Sensitivity Adjust: Manual (1–10), Auto (11), Auto+ (12)
- Volume Adjust: Manual 1–6
- Visual Display: Monochrome LCD
- Detector Length: 1382mm–944mm (54.4"–37.2")
- Detector Weight (with10" × 6" coil): 1.33kg (2.94lbs) (excluding battery)
- Audio Output: Internal speaker or headphones 3.5mm (1/8")
- Coils (standard): GM 10 (10" x 6" Double-D), GM 05 (5" Double‑D)
- Waterproof/Splashproof: Coils waterproof to 1m (3'), Control box rain/splash-proof
- Battery options: Li-Ion (included), 8 × AA Batteries (not included)
- Warranty: 2 years control box & coil
No reviews found