All products are delivered to you for FREE anywhere in Canada as long as your order exceeds $100 at checkout.
If you do not wish to order through our website, any product can be ordered by phone. We take care of all item handlings for you. CALL: 1-800-313-4399
To provide credit card security and keep your personal information safe, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the most widely used data encryption coding system for secure e-commerce transactions.
- All the prices are in Canadian dollars. ($CAD).
- Please note that we do not ship outside of Canada.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The Pinnacle Of Multi-frequency Detection Flexibility
APEX FREQUENCY OPTIONS
5 kHz | 10 kHz | 15 kHz | 20 kHz | Multi-Frequency | Multi-Salt
Garrett’s Multi-Flex technology, fueled by a cutting edge, broad-bandwidth digital platform, simply gives you more versatility with the Apex than can be found on any detector in its price range!
Choose from powerful single frequencies to enhance detection on specific targets*, or select one of Apex’s simultaneous multi-frequency modes to achieve excellent detection on all targets in all soils.
* Note: lower frequencies generally offer improved detection on larger and more conductive targets (i.e. large silver coins). Higher frequencies generally offer improved detection on smaller and less conductive targets (i.e., hammered silver coins, gold nuggets).
INTUITIVE AND EFFICIENT CONTROLS
-Direct drive buttons for most frequently used controls. Easy-access menu adjustments for other controls.
SIX DETECTION MODES + PINPOINT
-Zero, Coins, US Coins (with coin icons), Jewelry, Relics, and Custom
HI-RESOLUTION GROUND BALANCE
-175 points of ground balance resolution (like the Garrett AT Max), ranging from ferrous ground to saltwater.
LARGE TARGET ID NUMBERS
-Built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery provides up to approximately 15 hours of use, depending on setting. Micro-USB charging cable included.
-Garrett’s unique feature helps to correctly identify complex iron objects, such as bottle caps.
5-TONE AUDIBLE TARGET ID
-Five distinct tones provide greater audible target identification than on other Garrett detectors.
HYBRID AUDIO SYSTEM
-The Apex target audio provides the simplicity of binary audio (found on existing ACE detectors) with the additional benefits of subtle proportional audio for faint targets.
-Twenty pixels of Notch Discrimination, including 8 pixels of Iron.
-For both the built-in speaker and headphones.
-1/8” JACK for optional wired headphones
EIGHT SENSITIVITY/DEPTH ADJUSTMENTS
BUILT-IN Z-LYNK WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY
-Up to 6 times faster than Bluetooth. Hunt without the cords!
Note: As a result of the Multi-Flex coil technology, the Apex Raider coil is not compatible with older ACE detectors. Prior ACE coils are not compatible with an Apex detector.
- Multi-Flex™ Technology ✔
- Single Frequency Options: 5, 10, 15 and 20 kHz
- Multi-Frequency Options: Simultaneous Multi-Freq. and Multi-Salt
- Z-Lynk™ Wireless Technology ✔
- Fast Target Separation/Recovery ✔
- 1/8" Headphone jack ✔
- Backlight ✔
- Iron Audio ✔
- Iron Volume Control ✔
- Iron Discrimination Segments: 8
- Volume Adjustment ✔ (Built-in)
- Notch Discrimination: 20 selectable segments
- Search Modes: 6, with International and U.S. Coins modes
- Large Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 scale
- Sensitivity/ Depth Adjustments: 8
- Ground Balance: Auto/Manual Auto, High Resolution, 175 pts
- Pinpoint ✔
- Waterproof coil/stem ✔
- Rainproof control box ✔
- Audio Tone ID Levels: 5 tones included with hybrid binary and proportional audio system
- Target Depth Indicator: 2" / 5cm segments
- Standard Searchcoil: 8.5" x 11" DD Raider™
- Length (Adjustable): 40" to 53" (1.016m - 1.35m)
- Total Weight: 2.5 lbs (1.13 kgs)
- Power: Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery, built-in
- Battery Condition Indicator ✔
- Warranty: 2 Years, Limited Parts/Labor
No reviews found